Los Angeles Private Tours
Private Tours in LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills & More
We can design just about any tour. If it’s in Southern California, we can take you there. The following lists some of our more popular tours. Whatever your interest, we can customize the tour to make sure your time is spent on the sites you most want to see.
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Tour: Your private tour will be as entertaining as the movie. We'll explore over 20 landmarks, including Rick Daltons House, Cielo Drive Hairpin Turn, Playboy Mansion and much more. (3-4 hours)
- Hollywood Highlights: Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater with stars’ hand and footprints, the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Observatory and more. (3-4 hours)
- Hollywood and Beverly Hills Tour: includes most of the above plus Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive and celebrity homes (3-4 hours)
- Hollywood West Tour: includes all of the above plus Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Muscle Beach, Venice Beach and Venice Canals (3-5 hours)
- Downtown Los Angeles Tour: Downtown Los Angeles offers an incredibly rich concentrated area for exploring, Los Angeles’ beautiful Union Station, the Gates of New China Town, El Pueblo at Olvera Street, Walt Disney Concert Hall and more.
- La La Land Tour: Let’s take you to the actual locations where the movie was shot, the already famous, freeway traffic jam scene, You are the Star mural, Chateau Marmont, and more. (3-5 hours)
- Must See LA Tour: This tour is a little different from our other established tours. It is designed to give you a quick overview of the major highlights of LA, without stopping or getting out of the car. (2 ½ hours)
- Highlights of Los Angeles Architecture Tour: See world-class historical, institutional buildings and homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Lloyd Wright, I.M. Pei, Frank Gehry, Schindler, and more. (4-5 hours)
- Specialized LA Architectural Tours: Select from any architectural style or architect, and together we’ll map out a coherent tour that focuses on your special interest. (Varies)
- Googie Tour: Los Angeles is the home to a highly animated and dramatic style of architecture known as Googie. We will take you to ten of the top examples of Googie. (3-4 hours)
Other tours: Don’t see the tour you want? Just ask. We are flexible and resourceful - we’ll put together a special tour just for you.